Fall 2018 internship applications are now open! To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Devine + Partners (D+P) is accepting applications for interns to join our small, fast-paced team. Through this program, interns will gain experience in a hands-on environment working directly with our team of skilled professionals. Because we are a small agency, we often rely heavily on our interns to help our staff complete a variety of essential client projects.
Located in Center City, Philadelphia, D+P is a leading, independent communications firm specializing in research-based public relations, content management, issues management, digital communications, message development and social media. Our client portfolio is diverse and dynamic, filled with some of the best-known brands in the mid-Atlantic region, from travel/tourism and hospitality to corporate and financial, healthcare, non-profit, consumer goods, and a growing sustainability/environmental practice. Our firm is evolving and this new position will be part of the brand journalism/owned content revolution shaking up our profession. Feel free to check us out at devinepartners.com.
During the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters, we hire a team of interns who work on a part-time, rotating basis as outlined below.
- Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and every other Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The required working hours are structured so that students are able to accommodate classes, other jobs and academic activities. While the internship is unpaid, we do offer a travel stipend, and on Fridays the company buys lunch for the entire office, giving us the opportunity to bond together after a long week.
Applicants must be current college junior or seniors who are pursuing a degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant business field. Recent college graduates will also be considered.
- Conducting research as it relates to existing client work and new business proposals
- Researching media targets and building media lists
- Crafting social posts for D+P and client social media pages
- Monitoring media outlets for client mentions
- Drafting media advisories, blogs and other written materials
- Staffing events to assist in media management
- Other duties, as assigned