The holiday season is here, and Spotify just delivered the gift that many wait all year for: The 2022 Spotify Wrapped. As I swiped through the collection of my yearly musical highlights, which totaled more than 47,000 minutes of listening to my favorite artists Taylor Swift, Jack Johnson, Harry Styles and Justin Bieber (don’t come for me for my basic tastes), I couldn’t help but wonder what my work this year would look like if it were tied up neatly with a bow and bright, well-designed graphics.
So I took a crack at producing a parodied version wrapping up what a year in the life of a young PR professional looks like, or more accurately, what it sometimes feels like.
View this post on Instagram
Check out what my 2022 PR Pro Wrapped might have looked like this year.
- 73 hours telling people in Zoom meetings that they’re on mute
- 802,645 pitches sent, resulting in responses from 1 journalist
- 37 full days spent explaining social media trends to my “more seasoned” co-workers
- 17,844 Oxford commas removed, only to then add 5,367 of them back in because some clients prefer that style
- 2,247 minutes spent listening to great local podcasts
- Love + Grit from Visit Philadelphia
- City Cast Philly
- Bridging Philly
- KYW Newsradio In Depth
- The Daily
While these stats are a little farcical, the effort that our team at Devine + Partners puts into our work for our clients is no joke – we are 100% working on their behalf all year long. If you are looking to increase brand awareness, create new content or craft your communications strategy for the coming year, send us an email to see how we can help!