It’s clear that In and Out list content is so “In” thus far in 2024. A quick scroll of Instagram and TikTok timelines right now shows that while formal New Year resolutions may be so last year, setting goals to better yourself during this clean slate of the New Year is still very on trend.
A new year also means new opportunities in business, a chance to try new strategies and achieve new goals. So, what’s in and what’s out for public relations and communications in 2024?
- Creating, publishing and owning your brand’s content and news
- LinkedIn as a platform for storytelling
- Less formal pitches
- Working with the right content creators instead of the biggest
- Even shorter short-form video content
- Oxford commas
- Overusing press releases as a media strategy
- Unnecessary jargon
- Meetings that could be emails
- Expecting immediate results
- Unchecked and unedited AI-generated content
Need help developing or executing a communications plan to start the New Year on the right foot? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how the Devine + Partners team can support your goals this year and beyond. To stay updated with other industry insights and D+P happenings, join our email list.